Assessment of your child’s ability to produce age appropriate speech sounds and overall intelligibility
Assessment of your child’s ability to understand and use language
Assessment of your child’s ability to interact appropriately with peers and adults
Phonemic and Phonological Awareness
Assessment of foundational skills that correlate to reading and spelling skills
For children who have difficulty with letter and sound recognition and children who are not yet reading independently
For children who know all of their letters/sounds but are having difficulty sounding out words, reading, or learning to read new words.
For children who know all of their letters/sounds but are having difficulty learning the rules of the English language required for spelling.
Parent Coaching Workshops
- "A child's first and best teacher is their parent."
- Behavior management
- Parents are provided with easy to implement behavior tips that will change the way you handle challenging behaviors at any age.
- Picky eaters
- Parents are provided with tips and strategies on how to handle picky/problem eaters. Parents are taught how to introduce new foods, how to manage challenging behaviors at meal times, and how to help make meal time more enjoyable for your family.
- Baby sign
- Parents learn about the benefits of baby sign and how to use it with their baby/child.
- Teaching your child to talk
- Parents learn simple strategies that can be used during daily routines to help their child learn speech and language skills.
- How to play with your child
- Knowing how to play with your child can be a foreign concept for many parents. Parents will learn how to play with their child at different ages. Parents are provided toy suggestions that are appropriate for their child's age.
How to get started with us:
The first step of the process will be a quick phone call to learn more about your concerns for your child.
A comprehensive speech and language evaluation can be completed prior to services to determine eligibility for treatment, areas of concern, and plan of care.
An individualized treatment plan will be determined for your child with the recommended frequency and duration of sessions.